Healing and Prosperity Stack | EMOTIONAL HEALING | GOOD FORTUNE | INTUITION | GROUNDING
Healing and Prosperity Stack
EMOTIONAL HEALING, STRENGTH, CALMING PROPERTIES, GOOD FORTUNE, MONEY MAGNET, INTUITION & GROUNDING
MATERIALS: hematite, Amazonite, turquoise, clear quartz, elephant charm, howlite
CHARMS: Elephant (currently out of stock)
*Additional charms to choose from: lotus flower, crown or goddess)*
SIZE: 8 mm & 10 mm crystal beads with gold accents
Are you looking for a natural gemstone bracelet that will give you wealth, abundance, clarity, intuitive thoughts, healing & good fortune? Then this is the bracelet stack for you!
• Turquoise is said to possess many powers. It is considered a healing and protective stone that enhances courage in the wearer. It is also said to attract love, friendship, money and luck. ... A proverb states, “Given by a loving hand it brings with it happiness and good fortune.”
• Howlite strengthens memory and stimulates desire for knowledge. It teaches patience and helps to eliminate rage, pain and stress. A calming stone, Howlite calms communication, facilitates awareness and encourages emotional expression. Howlite balances calcium levels in the body.
* Amazonite has healing powers to help with physical ailments, emotional issues, and in Energy Healing and chakra balancing. Amazonite crystal therapies are primarily associated with filtering out stresses, healing traumas, and soothing energies in the home and workplace.
* Clear Quartz is the most versatile healing stone among all crystals. Quartz is the most powerful healing stone of the mineral kingdom, able to work on any condition. Clear Quartz is known as the stone of power and amplifies any energy or intention.
• The elephant symbolizes power, wisdom, strength, protection of the home, fertility, and general good luck. The elephant is found in the form of Ganesha who is the god of luck, fortune, protection and is a blessing upon all new projects.
*How to find the right size :
It is important you measure your wrist before purchasing. If you don't have a fabric measuring tape, wrap a piece of string or a cloth (inch) ruler around the part of the wrist you would like the bracelet to be. Take that measurement and add 1/2 inch or 1.5 cm to find the perfect size.